The deca durabolin for sale mixture is intended to maintain the protein and energy metabolism. Organic nitrogen source are acids, as an energy source is a fatty acid and dextrose. Furthermore, the mixture contains electrolytes. A moderate content of essential fatty acids in the mixture increases the content of the higher derivatives of in the body, making up a deficiency. Olive oil contains a substantial amount of alpha-tocopherol, which in combination with small amounts , increases vitamin E content in the body and reduces lipid peroxidation.
The pharmacokinetic properties of
the emulsion Ingredients for infusion (amino acids, electrolytes, dextrose, lipids) are metabolized and excreted in the same way as when they are separate designation.
The pharmacokinetic properties of amino acids, administered intravenously, basically coincide with amino properties originating in natural (enteral) power (however, in this case derived from dietary protein amino pass through the liver before reaching the systemic circulation).
elimination rate lipid emulsion particles depends on their size. Small lipid particles appear more slowly, thus they quickly degraded under the action of lipoprotein lipase.
Lipid emulsion particle size in the mixture Oliklinomel approaching the size of chylomicrons, so they have a similar elimination rate.
Oliklinomel used for parenteral nutrition at the age of 2 years in adults and children in those cases where enteral nutrition is impossible, insufficient or contraindicated.
- Children younger than age 2 years.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Severe renal insufficiency without the possibility of haemofiltration or dialysis.
- Severe hepatic insufficiency.
- Inborn errors of amino acid metabolism.
- Severe coagulation disorders.
- Severe hyperlipidemia.
- Disorders electrolyte metabolism, increased plasma concentration of one of the electrolyte constituting the mixture.
- Lactic acidosis.
- Pulmonary edema, hyperhydration, decompensated cardiac insufficiency and hypotonic dehydration.
- Unstable conditions (eg severe post-traumatic conditions, uncompensated diabetes mellitus, acute phase of hypovolemic shock, acute phase of myocardial infarction, severe metabolic acidosis, severe sepsis, hyperosmolar coma).
Precautions: patients with increased plasma osmolarity, adrenal insufficiency, heart failure and pulmonary pathology.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Currently there is no reliable data on the use of the drug in pregnant and breastfeeding.
In such cases, the physician to make a decision is to independently assess the risk-benefit ratio.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION . INTRAVENOUS via central or peripheral vein Dose and duration of the appointment are determined by the need for parenteral nutrition in each patient, depending on his condition. Adults need for average need for organic nitrogen is 0.16 – 0.35 g / kg / day (about 2.1 g amino acid / kg / day). The energy deca durabolin for sale requirements vary depending on the condition of the patient and the intensity of catabolic processes. On average they represent 25 – 40 kcal / kg / day. The maximum daily dose maximum daily dose of 40 ml / kg body weight (equivalent to 0.88 g of amino acids, 3.2 g of dextrose and 0.8 g of lipids per kg body weight ), i.e. . 2800 ml emulsion for infusion to a patient having a weight of 70 kg children over the age of 2 years need average need in an organic nitrogen is 0.35 – 0.45 g / kg / day (about 2.3 g amino acid / kg / day). Energy requirements vary depending on age and condition of the patient, and the intensity of catabolic processes. On average, they are from 60 to 110 kcal / kg / day. The dosage depends on the amount of fluid received into the body, and the daily protein requirement. This should take into account the state of water exchange. The maximum daily dosemaximum daily dose is 100 ml / kg body weight (equivalent to 2.2 g of amino acids, 8 g dextrose and 2 g of lipids per kg body weight). Generally, it should not exceed a dose of 3 g / kg / day of amino acids and / or 17 g / kg / day dextrose and / or 3 g / kg / day lipid except in special cases. The maximum rate of infusion : infusion rate should not exceed 3 ml / kg / h, i.e. not more than 0.06 g of amino acids, dextrose, 0.24 g and 0.06 g of lipid per 1 kg of body weight per hour.
- Break the protective cover.
- After opening the protective shell to throw a bag with a substance absorbing oxygen (if available).
- Verify the integrity of the container and the partitions between the chambers.
- Used only if the container is not damaged or punctured partitions between the chambers (i.e., not the contents of the three chambers has been mixed) with the amino acid and dextrose solution must be transparent and the emulsion – homogeneous.
B. Mixing the solutions and emulsions.
- Make sure that the product is at ambient temperature at the time of breaking the partitions between the chambers.
- Manually rotate the top of the container (for which it is suspended) around its axis.
- Partitions future disappear from the inlet. Continue to twist the tip until the partition is not open for at least half their length. Mix by inverting the container (at least 3 times).
B, Preparation for infusion.
Aseptic conditions must be observed.
- Hang the container.
- Remove the plastic fuse to the outlet places of the future.
- Attach to this place infusion system.
. G. Simultaneous administration of other nutrients
Any additional nutrients (including vitamins) may be added to the finished mixture.
Vitamins can also be added to the chamber with dextrose content before mixing chambers.
Oliklinomel can complement the following components:
- Electrolytes: Emulsion stability is maintained by the addition of not more than 150 mmol of sodium, 150 mM potassium, 5.6 mM magnesium and calcium 5 mmol per 1 liter deca durabolin for sale of the final mixture.
- The organic phosphate: stability of the emulsion is maintained by the addition of up to 15 mmol per 1 container.
- Trace elements and vitamins: stability of the emulsion is maintained by the addition of doses not exceeding the per diem.
Adding micronutrients should be performed under aseptic conditions by injecting micronutrients through a dedicated port.
- Prepare a container port.
- Pierce port and enter the micronutrient solution.
- Mix added substance to the contents of the container.
D. Rules of administration.
- If Oliklinomel stored at low temperature prior to its use, make sure that the drug is heated to room temperature.
- The drug should be administered only after a violation of the integrity of the partitions between the three sections and their contents mixed.
Possible side effects. Hyperthermia, sweating, tremors, nausea, headache, breathing disorder
also sometimes observed a transient increase in the concentration of biochemical markers of liver function tests (such as alkaline phosphatase, transaminases, bilirubin), especially with prolonged use of parenteral nutrition (several weeks).
in rare cases develop jaundice and hepatomegaly.
Reduced ability to eliminate from the blood lipids contained in Oliklinomel may cause “fat overload syndrome”, which may be caused by an overdose occur at the beginning or infusion, accompanied by a sudden deterioration in the patient’s condition. “Fat overload syndrome” is characterized by hyperlipidaemia, fever, liver fatty infiltration, hepatomegaly, anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, coagulation disorders and coma.
These symptoms are reversible if the infusion of the lipid emulsion to suspend. It was also reported rare cases of thrombocytopenia in children who received infusions of lipid emulsions.
The product contains soya oil, which may cause severe allergic reactions (rare).
The infusion should be stopped immediately, as soon as there are any symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as fever, shivering, skin rash, breathing problems).
symptoms of hypervolemia, acidosis, nausea, vomiting, shivering, electrolyte imbalance in the case of an overdose and / or infusion rate higher than recommended.
With the introduction of too large doses of dextrose may develop hyperglycemia, glucosuria and a hyperosmolar syndrome. Treatment: in such cases, the infusion should be discontinued immediately.Reduced ability to eliminate the lipids from the bloodstream can cause a “fat overload syndrome”, all the manifestations of which are reversible after discontinuation of the drug.
In severe cases may require hemodialysis, hemofiltration or hemodiafiltration. eurochem labs female bodybuilder kiss sustanon 350 bodybuilder xvideo